Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I buy a gift card at my local 54th Street?
Yes, 54th Street physical gift cards can be purchased at any 54th Street location.
2. Can gift cards be used at any 54th Street?
Yes, our gift cards can be redeemed at any location regardless of where it was purchased.
3. Explain your Internet shipping charges.
Orders over $250.00 must be shipped via Fed Ex Ground at $9.99. Orders under $250.00 may be shipped via standard Mail $1.95, Fed Ex Ground at $9.99 or FedEx Standard Overnight at $23.00. Orders shipped via standard mail are not a secure method of shipping and do not have a tracking device. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
4. Will I have to pay additional shipping charges for each card purchased?
No, you can purchase up to 50 cards of various values with no additional shipping cost as long as they are being shipped to the same address.
5. How long will it take to get my gift card?
Gift card orders for physical cards that are received from our website will process & ship the following business day if they are ordered before 2 pm CST. Electronic gift cards can be processed and printed immediately for use on the same day.
5. Will my local 54th Street mail me a gift card?
You may purchase a gift card at your local 54th Street but they will not mail gift cards. If you require home or business delivery, you will need to order the gift card through our website.
6. Can I buy a gift card and print it on my own computer or e-mail it to the recipient?
Yes, you are able to purchase an eGift card via our website. Simply fill out the information requested and send to any email address. You can choose from many gift card designs.
7. Can I buy a gift card to use today?
Gift cards may be purchased at any 54th Street location for any amount. If you have time for your gift card to be mailed to you, please use our secure online ordering system. Electronic gift cards may be purchased directly from our website. Simply fill out the information requested and send to any email address. You can choose from many gift card designs.
8. Can I order gift cards if I have a PO address as my billing address?
Yes, gift cards can be ordered with an a PO address for delivery in the continental United States.
10. What if I lose my gift card?
54th Street gift cards are just like cash. If your gift card has been registered on our website, we will replace the card and the value of the card, at the time it was reported missing/stolen. Missing or stolen gift cards should be reported to our corporate office as soon as possible via 54th.net/contact. If your card is not registered, we will be unable to replace the lost value.
11. Do Gift Cards ever expire or decline in value?
54th Street gift cards never expire and they do not decrease in value.
12. What is your refund policy for gift card purchases?
Gift card purchases are not eligible for a refund.